In this article we are going to cover top 2 low cost brokers.
Zerodha – https://kite.zerodha.com/
India’s biggest stock broker offering the lowest, cheapest brokerage rates for futures and options, commodity trading, equity and mutual funds.
Zerodha Brokerage Calculator: https://zerodha.com/brokerage-calculator#tab-equities
Zerodha’s products & tools,
- Kite: Ultra-fast flagship trading platform. Available in android as well as on appstore.
- Console: Central dashboard that shows P&L insights into your trades and investments with in-depth reports and visualizations.
- Coin: Buy direct mutual funds online, commission-free, delivered directly to your Demat account.
- Kite Connect API: Build powerful trading platforms and experiences with their super simple HTTP/JSON APIs
- Sentinel: Create powerful market alerts on the cloud for stocks, futures and options, and more for free.
Upstox – https://upstox.com/
Upstox is one of India’s fastest-growing brokers. A fast, reliable and easy-to-use trading platform with paperless account opening.
Upstox Brokerage Calculator: https://upstox.com/tools-and-calculators/brokerage-calculator/
Upstox products & tools,
- Pro Platform: Browser trading platform
- Pro Mobile: Mobile trading app
- Developer: API & 3rd party integration
- Algo Lab: Bridge for AmiBroker
- Option Strategy Builder: The option strategy builder allows you to construct different option and future products.
You can also open a zero-balance IndusStox 3-in-1 account(in association with IndusInd Bank) and get the below benefits
- Earn interest on funds allocated from your trading account for trade
- Forget the need to maintain a minimum balance
- Use Smart Transfer and say goodbye to fund transfers
StockMini is a financial blogging website talks about investments, retirement, emergency fund, insurance and financial goals.
We are not a SEBI registered advisors. All the information provided by us are for educational/informational purposes only. Always consult your financial advisors before making any investments.